Friday, July 16, 2010

HERCULES THE CHAMPION - JULY 1975

In the same year during the same month 2 competing comic book companies put out 2 seperate comic books containing one mytholgical famous strong man -  That'd be HERCULES !!!!
     Now honestly I was never a big fan of the Champions...and I don't know why....it had Herc and Ghost Rider on the same team...I like GHOSTIE!  
     But I do indeed remember purchasing HERCULES unbound and following the book to it's end....Now it's time to see if I can get me a good ebay deal on a CHAMPIONS lot.

3 comments:

  1. Many thanks to the Groovey Agent over at Diversions...for posting these awesome splash pages for me to BORROW for my blog.... :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I found a sweet ebay deal 29.95 for all the issues excluding # 1 - that's a pretty damned good deal.

    ReplyDelete