Thursday, February 17, 2011

The " MIGHTY " JOE JUSKO !


I was fortunate enough to get a sneak peek at this painting about a week before JOE JUSKO decided to let everyone see it. He sent me an attachment that said.. "DO NOT SHARE"

Let me tell ya...when JOE says..."DO NOT SHARE"...you don't even dare try to think twice about it. I was all like...Yessir......

THEN>>>>he sent me an advance scan of his painting from the cover of WOLVERINE and HERCULES # 3....WOW!!!

Now I want to talk about this painting. POWER!!! Every brush stroke and every ripple and hair on HERC and those ZOMBIES!!! Look ...I love my super heroes , I love my HERCULES , I love my CONAN , I LOVE ME SOME SHANNA....every bit as much as I love the genre of ZOMBIES. I see a Zombie that kind of looks like TOR JOHNSON and one that looks a little like BARNABAS COLLINS.

HERC crushing that ones neck awesome. I can't wait for this series to come out. There is a lot going on at MARVEL with HERC these days. I am absolutely ecstatic that he is an important figure in the M/U. They should keep it up and I can't wait to see what the future holds.

Thank you very much Mr. Jusko for sharing that with me. I speak for everyone ( I think )

when I say...."JUSKO RULES!!!" We are so lucky that there is a guy like you pumping out the great work at the pace you do with quality and unmatched skill. ( There goes my Fan boy sensibility again ) But really, we appreciate your work. I know I can't wait to see what's next.

No comments:

Post a Comment