Thursday, March 10, 2011

HERCULES - the ladies man. pt 2



I touched on it in a post once before...we have Frankie Raye ( Nova ) and the SHE HULK and this group of ladies and then there is NORTHSTAR? The ancient myth's have mentioned that HERKIE is a switch hitter....but you know what?

If you're gay...or you like men etc' etc'....that's your business..I am not going to judge you. SO that does not change my perception of the Legend of HERCULES. But never in a million years did I expect MARVEL comics...to take the Legendary mythical Hero and do that! That's like perpetuating the myth that Bat Man and Robin or The Lone Ranger and Tonto or CAP and Bucky...were gay. Just because there is a myth...there is no need to go spreading rumors.

BUT...I still maintain HERC is my all time favorite HERO of legend!

No comments:

Post a Comment